Thread: Can Windows 7 scan and fax convert to pdf, I would prefer PDF to transfer large files. Is there a add on?

Can Windows 7 scan and fax convert to pdf, I would prefer PDF to transfer large files. Is there a add on?

I have installed Windows 7 operating system on my computer and i have connected my HP All-In-One printer. Actually i want to make PDF files of whatever i an scanning from my HP printer. And this printer does not have Push Scan to PDF feature so is there anything in Windows 7 which can hide this lacking feature of HP Printer?

Re: Can Windows 7 scan and fax convert to pdf, I would prefer PDF to transfer large files. Is there a add on?

I guess there is no feature provided in the Windows 7 operating system which lets you directly convert the file to PDF which has been scanned just now. So i suggest you to use some software which lets you convert the scanned files to PDF. According to me you have to use third party software but make sure that it is compatible with the windows 7 operating system.

Re: Can Windows 7 scan and fax convert to pdf, I would prefer PDF to transfer large files. Is there a add on?

I think Windows 7 operating system wont be having any such add on but you may search for an add on of your Scanning software which might be having some kind of add-on on its official website which lets you scan directly in PDF format. And if there are no any such add on for your scanning software then i suggest you to search for the third party software. You just need to make sure that you are downloading a genuine software which is reliable and compatible with your hardware specifications.

As it depends on the scanner that you can create the PDF of scanned copy or not. I recommend you to call to the HP customer care who must be having some solution for solving this problem as if there is no such feature provided in your Scanner then they must be having some alternative solution for the same. If not then you can always use the Convert tools which helps you to convert the scanned files to PDF.

I suggest you to download the ScanToPDF software which is great software which helps you to create the PDF copy of what you scan from your scanner. You can go to the scantopdf.co.uk where you can find the feature provided in this software and there are few plug ins as well which makes your job much easier.

If there wont be any feature provided in your scanner then you have to use such software for scanning which lets you select the format initially when you put any scanning job on your scanner. Now you may have to search for the software which is compatible with your printer and can work flawlessly with it.