Thread: Blackberry Desktop manager sync config results in MS Outlook connector error -"No available message stores" in Windows 7

Blackberry Desktop manager sync config results in MS Outlook connector error -"No available message stores" in Windows 7

I am using clean version of Windows 7 on my computer and i have installed an Office Pro 2007 with an outlook. Even i did not faced any problem up to configuring the DTM which i have installed from Blackberry website. But then suddenly i am getting an error for Microsoft Outlook as "No available message stores". Please help me to solve this error on my pc.

Re: Blackberry Desktop manager sync config results in MS Outlook connector error -"No available message stores" in Windows 7

I think there might have have made some mistake while installing the Blackberry Desktop Manager which is a core of this problem. I suggest you to reinstall the whole program and then check that the same error pop ups or not. If it would be really a problem from the Desktop Manager's den then it must have got solved this time.

Re: Blackberry Desktop manager sync config results in MS Outlook connector error -"No available message stores" in Windows 7

There could not be anything wrong with the Blackberry Desktop Manager as you are getting an error message from the Microsoft Outlook 2007 and there would be something which have to get corrected in order to solve this problem. First of all keep your desktop manager as it is and then reinstall the Outlook and check about the same problem.

I have found that this error comes due to the corrupted or incompatible version of MAPI32.dll along with the Blackberry Desktop Manager and Microsoft Outlook. I recommend you to make repair this dll file which will solve this whole problem. I am so sorry that i do not have proper solution for repairing this file but at least you have found the core of this problem so are just left with solving it.

I have given the steps which helps you to create the new MAPI32.dll.
    1. Make sure that the Outlook.exe is not running in Task Manager.
    2. Go to the C:\Windows\System32 and search for the "MAPI32.dll" which you have to rename to the "MAPI32.dll.old" or anything you like.
    3. There would be one more file called as "FIXMAPI.EXE" on which you have to double click.
    4. Now you would be having newly created MAPI32.dll.

I think the problem is with the MAPI32.dll itself which could be the core of this problem. I think you have got the proper post for creating the new MAPI32.dll file but make sure that you are renaming the current one so that you do not get any error while creating the new one. As you would be get an error if the one file is there with the same name.

This seems to be the incompatibility issue in between Blackberry Desktop manager and an Outlook which has been installed on your system. I think you should uninstall any of one program and then check that the it is working or not. Then you may check about the another one.