Thread: Cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, RPC server unavailable

Cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, RPC server unavailable

My RPC server is unavailable or who have problems with the PRC . After night looking how can I get my problem, The RPC server is unavailable and how to reinstall the server and all I think is the problem of AC PRC is: Unable to reactivate the service Remote Procedure Call (RPC) : follow the process carefully and everything will work as you want . It cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder, RPC server is unavailable. Please help.

Re: Cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, RPC server unavailable

Here is the solution of the RPC server for win xp
    * Click on Start / Run and enter :
    Services.msc
    * In the right list, find " Remote Procedure Call ( RPC ) "
    * Clicking the right mouse button and choose " Properties "
    * Go to the tab " recuperation " and then sequentially in First failure , Second failure , etc. and choose " Restart Service "
    * Confirm the change by OK
    * In the right list , search " DCOM Server Process Launcher "* startup type " automatic ".

For my part the service Remote Procedure Call (RPC ) was started and automatic, I solved my concern with any of the solutions on the net ( yet searched a few days) .
    If you have tried everything without solving anything , try this:
    - start menu > run > services.mcs
    - Search service "server "
    - If it is stopped , start it and check it is automatically started .

- If Windows displays an error message " 1068 ", the service will not start .
    - Find the service " Security Accounts Manager "
    - If it is stopped, start it and check it is automatically started .
    - then try to start the "server " .

Go into the config panel , fire first icon in Windows , Exceptions , add program and the program adds one to one except the installation, After advanced beside exceptions you chose your Internet connection , click settings, tick all the boxes , right side up , click on ICPM, check all, restarts, by that result if the computer asks you drivers or a program does not add it.

I found spoolsv.exe but before there was not. It's weird. This morning I got to troubleshoot by Demonkill . dll file that had disappeared and since then the spoolsv.exe reappeared ! ! In short I restarted the driver is impeccable and make sure it works. Thank you all for your attention , I registered yesterday and all my worries are now resolved.