Thread: Video problem with InDesign CS5

Video problem with InDesign CS5

Working with InDesign CS5 Last night, I've noticed a bug in video, and say it's in the InDesign CS5, as I have done the same with CS4 and I have the same problem. Let's see you explain, in a gradient CS5 do and put up a picture and move through the gradient and creates spots and drop the image to disappear, it is uncomfortable to work. I do the same for the CS4 and nothing happens. I do not think the computer as it is a Unibody MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz Intel Core2Duo, 4GB of DDR3 RAM and an NVIDIA 9600GT 512MB. I am having the following screenshots :
    hoping that someone will help me soon.

Re: Video problem with InDesign CS5

These solid-colored rectangles that appear and are maintained to select and move a frame with another fill color or an image indicating a problem (typical) video of either card or driver checks whether it is possible that the "drivers "to date. Which version of Mac OS installed, I guess the SL? Because I have installed it, with a slightly earlier 9600M GT card and have not seen the problem (OS 10.6.3), see also if there are any graphics option in Preferences, set to reduce energy consumed or something like that could affect performance.

Thanks for trying me to help. I have reviewed everything. Video card, the settings of InDesign CS5 with reference to InDesign CS4 and everything is fine. No it can be. Snowleopard My version is 10.6.3 and I have everything updated. Both the part of Apple as part of Adobe. Still the problem is persisting.!! I tried to download a trial version and test it on another MAC and the same happens to me. Format the MAC (time after copy machine) and the same. I've noticed one thing I can think when I use the gradient tool to fade, with the Gradient tool shows me not occur.

I tested the effect of transparency and effectively degraded in Mac, it appears that redraw problem. Not so in Windows 7. There are no updates available drivers for GeForce cards (or other brands) for Mac OSX, so we will wait for Apple to try to fix it with a driver in an update, or Adobe if the problem can solve them.

There is no access to the base of errors detected when launching InDesign CS5, so will have to go to the site in English to add the "default" for a possible solution to some review. (They have already launched several Flash, Dreamweaver, Bridge ...). Anyway, my advice is that the gradients are not color-color (0%, or "white") not transparent, avoiding unnecessary add transparency to a file for printing, or formats that do not support it.

Besides this anomaly also occurs when you use an image or text you lower the opacity of the panel effects, and hovering over the opacity any kind of box. I would like to suggest you to try to reinstall application. There are chances that doing the reinstallation can resolve your problem. Otherwise you can report bugs to official site of adobe.