Thread: How to install Microsoft Picture it!

How to install Microsoft Picture it!

Hello,
    I would like to download the free software "Microsoft Picture It! 2000" (software installed on computers assigns operating system: Windows 2000) but I can not find it. If someone at a site where you can download it free, I do not mind if that person gives me the site address. Also, when I try to install the file I can not do it. Any more help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How to install Microsoft Picture it!

Hello,
    This is a shareware software. The version preinstalled on some machines is an OEM version, and mandatory special livery with a new machine. You take a look at the other threads which are related to this topic, see if they can help you
    Microsoft Picture it! cannot be recognised
    Microsoft Picture It pro for free

Imagine that I discovered this trick on my computer today, I do not know how it got there, so I had to google it. I will check on the website, where I downloaded this cool stuff and always free. Depending on what I find, I will display it here. Thank you for your help.

Have you received concrete evidence? I'm having the same problem I had to replace my XP, and I now have Vista, and of course, my Picture It sped over 99 do. I went on the microsoft site , I lost myself. I can not find it on their site. Thank you for the help

Hello,
    Picture it 2007 works fine but when I want to make an animation using a series of image, I received a message that he can not read the script:
    Code:
    its: C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Picture It! 7 \ openscn7.its:: / thumbsV6.htm
    It asks me if I continue, if I did so, but then the installation was stuck. Can you please help me with this? Thanks for your replies.

Hello,
    I used Picture It! version 7.0, I had installed on my XP. Even I had installed effortlessly on my Vista Home Premium. If it will show you an error message Setup window it looks good, relocate with the necessary parameters, you click ok, it quickly moves back and everything works. I hope have helped you.