Thread: Install Netmeeting under windows 7

Install Netmeeting under windows 7

Hello,
    I would like to have Windows7 Netmeeting installed. On the Windows side is, "Instead, you can team work using Windows to communicate with other people to cooperate, documents released, Open Windows Meeting Space, click Start button, click on All Programs, click through and Windows Meeting Space then. But where can I find this use Windows Meeting Space? Please help me with this. Thank you for your help.

Re: Install Netmeeting under windows 7

I would like to use NetMeeting with my Vista Home Premium. So far I have not yet got out. A response of MS is still pending. The hotfix NetMeeting Vista you can not even load simple pity. So I ask can you bye new times to NetMeeting and Vista. If you can give some information about the compatibility it would be great. Thank you.

According to an article in MS-Netmeeting can only Vista Business, Enterprise or Ultimate installed: A hotfix is available to install NetMeeting 3.02 on computers that are running Windows Vista. That's all I can say unfortunately - not hold. If you need the netmeeting compatibility the you can visit here NetMeeting in compatibility mode

NetMeeting (3.02) goes so well with Home Premium. Although it is only an English version but better than any NetMeting. This was the background. To process your request in conclusion, we need some information from you. Please tell us the Item ID of the Knowledge Base Article, which describes this problem exactly. Without the full details of the Article ID is sending a hotfix is not possible. If you Article ID not be known, you can in our Knowledge Base at: Microsoft Help and Support this search by. For which product (Incl. version and edition) and the language in which you need the hotfix?

Computer to install NetMeeting from my parents who use WinXP. So with my computer, I have to just under the "Accessories" click and the installation was started. How does this work on XP?

Follow these steps

Just click on XP Start -> Run
    and "conf" (without typing).

Help and Support Center, enter a search term Netmeeting, "Select news in other areas of Windows XP, click Netmeeting and using Netmeeting. There, then click again on Netmeeting. How it works at least in XP Prof.