Thread: Office fails validation, is already activated

Office fails validation, is already activated

I have a dell inspiron laptop which is running with windows 7. I also have a Microsoft office 2007 installed on the laptop but whenever i try to validate the office program it is not getting validated it tells me to activate it i have already activated it a number of times. can anyone tell me what is the problem i would be thankful to you.

Re: Office fails validation, is already activated

Sounds like you are using an unactivated copy of the of the microsoft office with the Microsoft frontpage to installed on your system. Also it seems as your system has a valid Office XP system small Biz. So i think that the Copy of the Microsoft Frontpage is the problem and try to activate the office agaibn after uninstalling the Microsoft Frontpage application.

i would advice you to uninstall the office application once on your system there seems to have some sort of corruption in the system files associated with the Microsoft Office application. You can also try to get this problem fixed by selecting repair when the wizard starts automatically click on the radio button named as repair and select next.

I have worked with a number of Office 2010 Beta2 and SharePoint Workspaces 2010, and there is a very frustrating problem now when using two or more suites, the new validation feature of Office files. Let me explain: For security reasons, each product in the Office line customer conducts security checks at the opening of files (scripts, macros, trusted location on the hard disk ...)

This problem turns because that SharePoint Workspace 2010 stores any files open in one workspace in the following directory: So browse to the directory and delete all the itmes present inside the directory.
    • C: \ Users \ Nicolas \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \

This is not at all a place of trust from the viewpoint of Microsoft, I can understand.