Thread: OGA Tasks and Files OGAVerify.exe

OGA Tasks and Files OGAVerify.exe

I am having a weird problem with my desktop and it is that there are two running tasks namely the OGADaily and OGALogon and these are running the OGAverify.exe . When i open up office it brings up an addin known as OGAAddin.dll. Overall there are three files in the system folder on my desktop OGAVerify.exe, OGAAddin.dll and OGACheckControl.dll

For your information i have all the office information that are genuine when i check the MGADIAG.EXE shows me that Windows is Genuine and Office has as validation status: 100 Genuine. I would like to know why some of these tasks are shown up and also what is a Macro doing there please tell me how can i get my system back to normal condition.

Re: OGA Tasks and Files OGAVerify.exe

OGADaily and OGAlogon are two extension *. job files that run every day and every Windows Login, responsible for overseeing and implementing OGAVerify.exe, which restores changes made to variables in the Office register and verify the legitimacy of the program's license.

If we want to disable these tasks without deleting them, we should do the following tasks:

Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Scheduled Tasks:

We chose the Task Scheduler Library, the right window:
    • Right click and Disable OGAlogo
    • Right click and Disable OGAdaily
    • Verification procedure, once off OGAVerify.exe no longer runs.

The windows genuine advantage for windows XP and the OGA for the recent windows update. If you are declining these supplements , you will be excluded from enjoying the additional support and content and features provided by microsoft. Perhaps if you do not install it will not harm your computer but the only thing you will miss will be the recent update and features which might have been added to windows. Hope that i am very much clear on my side. The choice is yours

As far as i know the OGA Notification Utility KB949810 is basically distributed to the end user as a windows update. This update follows EULA. Its quiet simple i meant to say if you accept or agree the update which is the OGA Notifier it will be installed on your systam other wise it will not get installed when you decline the EULA.