Thread: Will Exchange 2010 allow publishing of ical calendars

Will Exchange 2010 allow publishing of ical calendars

I am working for an IT consulting company, we have a regular day (every six weeks) where entire colleagues encouraged me to come together at HQ and several knowledge sharing sessions are implemented . Whenever, one of these days comes near to the agenda for the sessions receives emailed around in an Excel spreadsheet; quickly , the agenda configures and seemingly all time and it does a new one version of the spreadsheet receives sent around.

As far as I am sure that Exchange 2007 does not have that capability to publish the calendars. I don't think that this one properties is on the table for Exchange 2010 is it by some chance ?

Re: Will Exchange 2010 allow publishing of ical calendars

Publishing the calendar.

You have to make a right click on the already made Calendar and choose “Publish to Internet + Publish to Office Online…

Then after , an dialog box would be displays as “Publish Calendar to Microsoft Office Online” that facilitates you to choose what is published, the time span which will be published and who has retrieved to this as well as another options like description and the publishing frequency.

One thing should be remember that in order to work with the Office online, you will require to have a Windows Live ID. You will be required for credentials during publishing procedure.

Hey guys thanks for the suggestion and wonderful help in this critical situation. I am sure about all the publishing calendars at Office Online and have no desired to perform anything with that. Perhaps I wanted to make sure everything here , please consider on this points :

-I need to publish a calendar that some other user can be able to consume easily.
    -I don't need this to have this as my personal calendar.
    -I am not interested in this being publicly available, I only need this consumable by user working for my organization.
    -I wanted this to be hosted on Exchange

I have considered on your posted question and as according to your post and what your have required there seems as little confusing. The Exchange that you wanted to implement , can convert your personal calendar insecure which can be accessed by different user outside your company. You can grant particular and default privileges to another co-professional. But it is still your personal calendar. For retrieving this feature within the Outlook 2007 with an exchange account, you have to make a right-click on the calendar placed in the sidebar and choose the option as "Change sharing permission..." menu item.