Thread: ODIN DIET 9.1.0.5 not working on Windows Vista

ODIN DIET 9.1.0.5 not working on Windows Vista

I want install Odin Diet on my Windows Vista system. I had recently upgraded from Windows XP to Windows Vista Home Basic. This software is not working on Vista. I am getting system error though I have a direct connection for this tool. On the other hand my sytem is also working very slow. I need some help to speed up the working of Windows Vista. The startup is also extremely slow.

Re: ODIN DIET 9.1.0.5 not working on Windows Vista

For this you might need to contact first the technical support of the software. The tool has problem with most of the Windows Vista and Windows 7 system. Try to run Windows update and then check back. Like any operating system, Vista has its limits and, even more than XP can be particularly slow to start and even more performance, fault options require much RAM.

I am also having the same issue with Odin Diet. It is not getting connectied on Windows Vista. I had tried lots of troubleshooting support here but nothing is working. I had removed the software and waiting for my mail response from the site of company. I hope they can provide me a better information on the same. I had heard that the issue lies with the Windows updates.

I hard read on some post similar to this issue. The post states that the tool gives out problem due to some security updates which are downloaded automatically in Windows Vista. After speaking to the technical support of the software he told me that I must downgrade my system to Windows XP for making the software work. I did the same and it is working well now.

For better speed of the system I will recommend you some unnecessary features of Windows Vista. The one is Aero. Aero 3D graphical user interface that helps you to surf on your particular application to another in 3D takes a lot of memory. You can simply turn the same off. To do this, right-click on the desktop, then choose Custom Color and Appearance and Open classic appearance properties for more color options. There simply choose Vista Basic in the drop-down list and confirm.

About Odin Diet I think there is a web version of this tool which you can use it without installing the same and it is also quiet functional. There is lots of issue with this tool on Windows 7 and Vista. And on the other hand for speeding up Vista you must disable the sidebar. You can find many reports that the gadgets you have installed and eating up your system resource. This is are really not needed.

It important to disable unnecessary services on the startup to make your system work fine and gain speed. Remember that in Vista you can choose to index your files so that you can optimize your searches on your hard drive. In return, your system is slowed down. To delete this option, go to Services (just type in the search field service) and then double-click Windows Search. Here, you simply select Disable in the drop-down list.

idea Re: ODIN DIET 9.1.0.5 not working on Windows Vista

To make the Odin diet client work on Windows Vista, you are required to turn off the User account control settings for the user you use to login to your system. You can change this settings from the control panel > User Accounts > Turn User Account Control on or off.

For improving windows vista/system performance, I suggest using Advance system care. It is a free download, capable of fixing a lot of computer problems that hinder computer performance. It's interface is simple and it is easy to use.

Good luck..
    Parm