Thread: Photo Story 3 replacement for Windows 7

Photo Story 3 replacement for Windows 7

Does anyone has a alternative for Photo Story 3. I had tried everything to run this on Windows 7 but nothing worked here. I had did lots of searches on this but nothing works here. It does not supports Windows 7. I need a similar alternative for Windows 7. I had tried finding some softwares but they are mostly a image manager. I don't what such tools. I need some replacement fo Photo Story 3.

Re: Photo Story 3 replacement for Windows 7

ProShow Gold is a program used to convert slides into digital images and screensavers of high quality that you can then view on your PC and TV. It is a simple program to use and its interface does not cause you any problem, simply drag the photos to the ProShow Gold screen and select the effects you want from a list of more than 160 , all of great quality. It is a best alternative for Photo Story 3.

I am already using ProShow Gold. You can also choose how long you want each picture stays on the screen. You also have the option to include a custom background music. You can also create executable files of high quality that you can then send e-mail or upload to your website. It recognize most of the image files and audio files so that you can get easy help in creating your own slideshow.

Photo Story 3 might not work on Windows 7 but on the same hand ProShow Gold is a nice choice. This is a program that allows to easily slide shows with photos, videos and music and this in just a few steps. Thus, it is possible to animate your photos to give them life. The only thing to do is to make drag and drop content and edit photos, add effects and select a time.

In Photo Story you can get an option to create slide and generate an animated file from it. I will too recommend you ProShow Gold for that. This tool lest you to create customize slide shows for many occasions. There are some ready made templates provided in the software. There are also many other opportunist which are available to users of ProShow Gold like zooming, transition effects, or color settings. This are not provided in Photo Story 3.

That is right. I can add background music to bring a little more merriment to slide shows and they will create over 280 transition effects which are available in ProShow. I had also heard that this tool is not limited to cd dvd it can also read content of a exe file. It is also possible to directly create an MPEG file. The tool simply supports around forty formats that includes iphone and blackberry formats also.

I am using ProShow to creat slideshows and transferred that directly to YouTube. ProShow Gold is a very complete and allows users to achieve exactly what they want. ProShow recognizes the PSD, PNG, TIFF and GIF which can add transparency effects. The software offers a whole host of effects that will delight your wildest dreams transitions between your images. It is a much better tool than Photo Story.