Thread: After SP1 install in windows 7, IE 8 crashes frequently

After SP1 install in windows 7, IE 8 crashes frequently

Hi guys ! I need some help from you all to tune my internet explorer because it started to be crashing automatically, I am not sure about the proper cause for this issue but I need to tell you something about the activity, It started to be happened . Actually , I have done the installation of SP1 64 bit and Internet Explorer 8 is crashing with increased . It occurred on launching this occasionally and always when pressing on a link on an open web page..

Re: After SP1 install in windows 7, IE 8 crashes frequently

This is happening just because of some complexties of the windows registry and you can remove out this issue using the registry file. You have to download that reg file from the official site named as E_InternetExplorer.reg

And double click on the file for importing that . Whenever Internet Explorer got crashes, Windows Error Reporting Service generates a dmp file within the location C:\Localdumps. Please you need to upload the file to your public Skydrive directory and post the reference here. Maybe I can get the proper causes for this .

I have just uninstalled the IE7 as it continuously crashing a lot , specially when logging onto protected sites. I have moved through so many solutions and I found on the web but nothing I did made any difference.

At last, I done the installation of IE8 beta 1, but it also going to crashes exactly as windows 7 did, specially on protected sites. Sometimes it crashes in random manner as I try to log onto any site, protected or not, and after three or four attempts it after all logs on. I have tried the automatic dll resolved listed on this site but it doesn't make any changes . Although, four dlls "failed to load." I am just considering that they are not running within IE8.

I have had internet explorer 8 and continuously using this for surfing and there is no another browser is installed on my PC, but suddenly, it started creating issues , it started crashing during start up with the below explained error message:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: iexplore.exe
    Application Version: 8.0.7100.0
    Application Timestamp: 49ee9200
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7100.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 49eea60f
    Exception Code: e06d7363
    Exception Offset: 0000b4f4
    OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 3081
    Additional Information 1: 2482
    Additional Information 2: 2482476310da5857091d216d4937ecc1
    Additional Information 3: 6253
    Additional Information 4: 6253ce0135078d9fd5e0bf8f3cad7ccc

I removed the addons but getting same result.What should I do in this case to resolve this issue ..Please help me through some suggestion !!!

You may be running with the damaged files which are not getting accepted by the system . you should go for the system file checker tool (SFC.exe). For doing this,just go through the steps:

1. Open an command prompt. Click on the Start menu=>All Programs=>Accessories and make right-click on the Command Prompt,then after Run as administrator. If the procedure requires an administrator password or for a confirmation then you have to issue the password, or click on the Allow.

2. Enter the below suggested command, and then issue ENTER key:

sfc /scannow

The sfc /scannow command would perform the scanning of entire protected system files and replace improper versions with absolute Microsoft versions.

You are having some issue with the current running package of internet explorer and you need to be update with the site as well as the information attached with the site. You can move at this location http://www.microsoft.com/upgrade/ press the install all 3 now button placed on the right side. This will start the downloading and re-installation of internet explorer 8. if you need, after install, move into an uninstall which unattactive and intrusive MSN toolbar.

Hi Abhisar, May be I am so late here but I was just searching for the proper solution that can be helpful for you and I found something which would be really helpful for you . Just go through the procedure stated here :

1- Download the file named as ToolbarCop. and save this onto the desktop.
    2- Move to your desktop and unzip the toolbarcop.zip.
    3- Move to the unzipped files
    4- Make a double click on the Toolbarcop.exe
    5- Click on the notepad symbol:
    A notepad file must pop up, you have to copy and paste entire things from the notepad file and paste the same into this thread then after I can suggest you something .......