Thread: Installation problem with Mesh under Windows 7

Installation problem with Mesh under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that when I try to install Live Mesh I am not able to install it well. I have no idea for the same. But when I try to install the application I get an error as Installer encountered errors. [800700FF] The extended attributes are inconsistent. I have no idea for the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the change to be worked. hope to get a solution.

Re: Installation problem with Mesh under Windows 7

You can make the changes to be worked and process well by navigating through the address that is HKLM\Software\Microsoft\SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions. As it is been done you need to rename the MachineThrottling to _MachineThrottling. Do look out for the change. It will be better and you may then get to proper solution as needed. Do check out for the same.

There is another way through which you can make the change to be worked or implemented. It would be better for you. Do check out well by processing that is by removing the application and then make the installation of the same but by using another application. It will be better for you. Do check for the change and function as needed. It will be better for you then.

The problem could be related to the thing that is by functioning or making the change well. It is necessary that you do check for the issue. It could be that the application needs to be installed well under the system that is you need to make fresh or clean install of the operating system that you use. As it is been done you need to check out for the change and make the changes to be worked. Do work out.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then check for the change which will be better for you. As it is been done you can then process well for the thing. So do work and make the things to be implemented as needed. It will be better for you. I hope this will be better and you can then make the desired aspects to be implemented well. Do look out and make it work.

Make the system to function under clean boot service and then make the change that will be better for you. So do look out and function as needed. It will be better for you. So in order to work out and function as required it will be better for you. SO do look out for the change and function. It will be better for you and process well for the thing, So do look out and check out for the thing.