Thread: Why is there no multi band equalizer for windows 7

Why is there no multi band equalizer for windows 7

I had noticed in Windows 7 there is no multi band equilizer. I have some audio work here in which equilizer has a important part. Now I am not finding any multi band equilizer in that. For that I need some tools to download. Which player would you prefer for that if I want to go with basic equilizer only. I need some help for the same. Basically we have a windows media player in it but that does not look enough.

Re: Why is there no multi band equalizer for windows 7

It is right that multi band equilizer is not provided in Windows 7 you might need to have some additional support for that. Media Player reproduces windows both video and audio and allows you organize your music. The other solution for the same is Real Player. It is a video and audio in real time via Internet. Windows Media Player has a inbuilt equilizer in that which might help you.

I am using Windows Media player 12 for that purpose and I will not say that it is full fledge but enough for basic work. Or else you can switch to other player for that option. Like River Media Jukebox which is a popular audio players on the market. An interesting option that globalization in the same environment all the functions you can ask a good player. You can try this out.

RockIt Pro DJ is tool which I used in my system. RockIt Pro DJ is a program used to emulate the DJ and mix your own music. It has band equilizer support for audio mixing and the tool is quiet much easy to use. With RockIt Pro DJ can be mixed manually or automatically. You have control over speed, the volume gain, EQ low, medium and high, markers (CUE), loops and, most novel, one individual playlist for each dish.

There are various tools where you use. Realtek gives you a multiband equilizer which is not so advance but enough for your work. I am using Zune software which is a juke box. I had selected this software due to its wifi suport. If your computer has Wi-Fi and you have an Xbox 360 at home, with Zune software can share your music, photos, videos and games to your console Zune without using cables.

I am not sure that all types of media player offers equalizer support. In my case I am using FoxyTunes which is a very basic internet radio tool. This is a Firefox extension that lets you control music playback from the window of the browser, using a series of buttons that are installed on the bottom of it. So I don't think this can be much helpful for you. For some advance work you use DFX.

River Media Jukebox can be a excellent player for that. It is an excellent alternative to most popular audio players. It has all the functions you can ask a good player. Jukebox River includes the functions necessary to do almost everything. The best part of this tool is that you can sync your ipod and play mp3 songs in that. You can adjust the sound settings in that.