Thread: What Happened to the Windows Media Player Toolbar

What Happened to the Windows Media Player Toolbar

Recently i have installed the windows 7 operating system on my system ever thing is working perfectly except the windows media toolbar. We can get it quiet easily in windows vista and windows vista. I am not able to get this option in the windows 7. Anyone aware how to go go about this issue.

Re: What Happened to the Windows Media Player Toolbar

Indeed, after a short use I feel that the function is no longer available, or possibly with an earlier version of windows media (try). If I chose a different method in the player options you check the "Keep Playing on top" and you put your drive in a corner or small as you like you said if you just want to change songs, pause ... You fly over the button in the taskbar.

Hello , I wonder if it is possible, as permitted vista, reduce player windows media player in the toolbar with seven windows to easily change the music or change the volume, even when it is in the background? ?? Thank you in advance for your answers!Configuration: Windows 7 Firefox 3.6.6

As far as i know the windows media player toolbar option is removed because in windows media player 12 you can control it using the aero peak from the task bar. take the mouse over the Windows Media player and shrunk the task bar you will get the flyout peak box and then you it can be controlled from there.

I have not found a solution to find the same form as in Vista.
    But in the meantime, you may notice that when you fly over the drive icon in the taskbar, it is a mini controller "at the bottom of the display of the preview window of WMP ... While waiting to find a solution ...

I would suggest you to Right click on the taskbar (where there is the start button), select toolbar and windows media player and you have the small bar when you reduce your reader this should help you to get the problem solved if the problem is not resolved still then try to use the a different player.