Thread: Silverlight download problem

Silverlight download problem

Hello,
    Here is my problem? I want to install the plug-in Silverlight 2 for Visual Studio 2008, the problem is that I can not just download the software , I am getting an error that I have no idea. So, please help me with this. Thanks for your replies.

Re: Silverlight download problem

I tried installer the silverlight-tools.exe but during installation a launch facility blocker opens and tells me: Setup Has Detected That this computer Does not Meet the Requirements to install this update. FOLLOWING blocking the exits Must Be Resolved Before you can install silverlight RTW software update tools
    installations which

1.visual Studio 2008 or develop visual web express 2008 installed Must Be Before installation of Silverlight tools can continue.
    2.The visual web develop feature for visual studio installed Must Be Before installation can continue
    3.build 9.0.30729.XX SP1 of visual studio or visual web develop 2008 SP1 installed Must Be Before installation of Silverlight tools can continue.

for the first item I already installed the visual studio express edition 2008 and I even tried to install the French version and the same appears blocker for the two last points I can not understand, is there anyone who can help me I spent days trying to solve this problem

All you NEED a VISUAL STUDIO 2008 SP1 INSTALLED to enjoy the possibility of this development. THE XAML is a mix c #, ASP and XML. Visual Studio 200 Standard version will retail $ 999. Though I am not sure of the exact price.

I also encountered the same problem when installing the final version of Silverlight 3, this error I was installing pendant silverlight 2 but it was because of the difference of language: I have a visual studio sp1 while I've downloaded an silverlight tools but now I understand why silverlight 3 exists only? is that it is not percentage of great importance at this stage expected in the coming days?