Thread: How can I revert to silverlight 3?

How can I revert to silverlight 3?

Currently I am having windows 7 on my computer system and also on my laptop. On my laptop I am having silverlight 3 netflix instant plays. But I have upgraded to silverlight 4 on my computer system and when I am trying to use that thing on my computer system it is giving me error hence I am thinking of revert back to silverlight 3, hence I want to know how can I revert to silverlight 3?

Re: How can I revert to silverlight 3?

If you have updated Silverlight recently then it will be better to restore your system. For restoring your system you have to go to start then you have to go to Accessories then you have to go system tools and then go to system restore. This will open the Window for restoring your system. You just need to select the date there and then restore your system.

I had the same problem with tiny accents. This is the file "home.xaml" generated that creates the bug. A workaround: copy the file "home.xaml" the corrected and then everything goes well. I will suggest you to do the same. If you have any other problem related to this then let me know, I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I am also facing the same problem that is mentioned above. Here is the error message: Error 1 There is an invalid character in given encoding. Despite extensive research I can find no answer the fact of replacing the solution file does not work for me and is not a solution. Have you an explanation and a solution?

I get the same error message at compile the first example. I have not really given an explanation but received the message on the encoding I re save the file (overwrite) with UTF-8. File> Save as Home.xaml> then the record button selected UTF-8. After this compilation goes smoothly. I hope that this will help other those are facing the problem.