Thread: Install Microsoft Document Image Writer in Windows 7

Install Microsoft Document Image Writer in Windows 7

I have installed Windows 7 on my computer system and in accordance with that I have installed Microsoft office 2007. Everything is working find but the problem is that I cannot find the printer "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" that must be installed with this software. In short I need to know how to install Microsoft Document Image Writer in Windows 7

Re: Install Microsoft Document Image Writer in Windows 7

I have followed these steps for solving the problem hence I will suggest you to do the same. First you need to find the printer “Microsoft Office Document Image Writer”. After that you have to go to control panel. Then you need to choose "Add or Remove Features" and after you have to click on continue. Then you have to click on office tools section. After completing this you have to click on the dropdown for the "Microsoft Office Document Imaging" and then you have to select "Run from my computer. Click "Continue". If the installation is complete then you just need to reboot the system and your problem will be solved.

If you want to add or delete the components then you need to follow these steps. First you need to go to control panel. Then double click on the “Add or remove programs”. After that you need to click on Microsoft office. Then you need to click on Edit. Then a window will appear and you can modify the components you need. I hope this solution may help you.

Normally the printer "Microsoft Office Image Writer is installed with Microsoft Office, but after installing my printer and when I tried converted a PDF into a Word doc I did not find the printer" Microsoft Office Document Image writer "and must appear with the printer installed, as indicated by the following image. Is that reinstalling Office 2007 shortly correct the problem? Seek their own drivers? Or how I can find it?

I have a Vista Home Premium and go to the Printers folder, I realized that most of my default printer "Canon", I also installed on the computer, two printers called "Microsoft XPS Document Writer "and" Microsoft Office Document Image Writer ". I do not think this is real printers because I cannot print as I do with my Canon printer. Could someone tell me what these two printers? What they serve? These programs are useful or useless? Is it that I can uninstall or delete? Thank you in advance.

These are virtual printers. Next the programs that you installed, such as Adobe, Office suite, etc. They install a virtual printer. I also look a little pile! They serve you if you use different programs to print. But you let your Canon by default. I hope you have understood the things that I am trying to convey. If you are having any other problem then let me know. I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Just the kind of PDF Creator printer. One more question. How do you do to illustrate your answer with a screenshot? You use the Capture tool in Vista or tutorial concocted by Nardino? I could do it with XP but I think I have forgotten the manip. I tried using the capture tool, but then when I printed what I had captured after saving it, catching filled the whole A4 page.