Thread: Sharepod-like program for Macs?

Sharepod-like program for Macs?

I am using a iPod in which i am running the program called Sharepod which transfer the data from the computer iPod to the computer of mine and the best part is that this resides in the memory of the iPod only. I wanted to know whether there is any software like this existing which will transfer the data from iPod to Mac. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sharepod-like program for Macs?

There is another software which is having the same functionality which will help to perform the same activity that you are doing with the same. The one which i am talking about is known as the senuti. This tools which i am using transfer the music from iPod to the Mac. So if you like then you can go with the same.

Dr. V Guest

As per my knowledge you can do the same with the help of the iTunes also. iTunes is the best software to transfer the music from iPod to the computer of yours. I have also used the same and enjoying the work of it. You can also give try to this utility which is having the ability to do the same. Download and enjoy.

It is better to ask about the solution of this problem to the Apple only. As they are the developer of the product they might be aware of the same. So if you can then contact them and see whether you are getting the solution of your problem or not. Also let us know whether you have got the solution or not.

Why don't you use the Sharepod only it is nice program which make the data transfer easy without having any issue. I have tried this program and let me tell you that this performs the action fast. The transfer of data is fast then any other software. So it is best to stick to this only and do not go to any other. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chroma View Post
    Why don't you use the Sharepod only it is nice program which make the data transfer easy without having any issue. I have tried this program and let me tell you that this performs the action fast. The transfer of data is fast then any other software. So it is best to stick to this only and do not go to any other. Thanks.
    I am also thinking like same as you have explained. I started using the senuti which is suggested above but did not like that much. It is not better then the Sharepod. So i have finally installed the Sharepod into the iPod of mine and enjoying it. Anyways thanks a lot for sharing time of yours for my query.