Thread: iMovie '08 - Missing iPhoto videos

iMovie '08 - Missing iPhoto videos

There are many videos arranged in iPhoto in many sections in my system that runs Mac OS. The unusual situation that I am facing is that I can only see the videos in the iMovie sections. So, basically the iMovie '08 is missing iPhoto videos. I am not able to understand that where are all the photo sections that I had created.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there some setting that needs to be done for viewing the photo sections in iMovie that I have created in iPhoto? Please assist me on this issue with all your valuable responses.

Re: iMovie '08 - Missing iPhoto videos

If the iMovie '08 is missing iPhoto videos, then I can assure you that the threads given below will surely help you in this situation. Have a look at the same:

Just let me know if you are not able to get the possible solutions from the above threads, so that I can help you with some other suggestion, in that case. Wish you all the best.

There is no need to worry if the iMovie '08 is missing iPhoto videos. I have encountered a similar problem with the application and found out the cause for the same. I was adding symbols in the name of the photo sections as & and so on. When such symbols are added, the sections are ignored. So, it is recommended that these symbols be removed from the names of the photo sections.

According to me, the photos are not been imported properly into the system with the help of this particular application because of which the iPhoto videos are missing in iMovie '08. Inorder to resolve such situations, there is only one solution. Use some other program work out with this importing of the photos.

Raine,
    You are right. I have indeed added symbols like & in the names of the photo sections. Well, I have not tried renaming them, by removing these special symbols. I will try this solution and let you people know if the problem is resolved or if it is persisting. Anyways, it is grateful to have such help in such less time. Thanks for that.