Thread: iDvd wont finish burning

iDvd wont finish burning

I am using a MacBook Pro and have Mac OS installed in it. I have created a movie and am trying to burn it onto a DVD disc. The situation that I am facing is that the iDvd wont finish burning. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

Actually, when I insert the DVD disc and start burning, the checking of the disc begins and nothing else happens. After that, the disc is ejected by itself. Kindly help me to resolve this issue that I am encountering.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: iDvd wont finish burning

There is no need to worry if the iDvd wont finish burning. I have faced this same problem many a times. The reason for this problem is that the disc is corrupt or the disc is full. Buy a totally new disc and after that, try burning the disc. I can assure you that there will be no issues for burning the new disc. Just let me know if the issue persists.

There is also a possibility that the situation that the iDvd wont finish burning is being encountered because the movie or video clip that you have created is not compatible with the software that you are using. It is required that try burning with some other software. There are many alternatives available in the market. Search for the same on the web.

Even if the capacity of the disc is less than the size of the file that you are burning on it, the problem that the iDvd wont finish burning can be caused. Many a times, the entire system can hang. So, check out the size of the file as well as the disc and after that try the burning. Let me know if the problem persists with proper space in the disc with respect to the file size.