Thread: FaceBook - error uploading photos

FaceBook - error uploading photos

I was just visiting on facebook and got some issue when i was uploading my pictures into the albums . I received a big red X and an error which states as: There was an error uploading this photo.

I though , I am going something wrong so, I have removed the application and done the reinstallation of this to fix this and have done so many times.but got unable to solve this and I still getting the same results. I have tried with the wifi connection and my data plan but no luck after all .I am using BlackBerry 8900.Any idea about this ..

Re: FaceBook - error uploading photos

This is just because of the incapability of the application and your application is not so much capable to perform the activity of what you need to perform..Are you getting my point .. According to me , you should go for the updates of the latest update releases. (this is a latest one than the 1.6). You have to move www.blackberry.com/facebook and update. It is 1.6.0.21
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

Hi guys thanks for your replies and also considering on my issues but there is some problem still continue after a lot of practices made as you stated to do in this way to resolve this problem. Actually , i followed your suggestion and before going for anything, I have removed all of the application installed and performed the installation of new one and then after I started to update procedure I have tried downloading the .21 version but still the same problem going on . I have also downloaded, removed the same several time and still the same problem. Could it be a permission related problems ?

I am not sure but if you are feeling about this then you can check it out for the detection of the issues . This also could be a permissions related problem, I think . I haven't got that as an problem before. Have you allowed the installation as the automatically configure the required permissions, or did you fiddle with them? Are you going to work with the uploading of the photo from the Facebook application ?
    God is REAL... unless declared an INTEGER

I am also having the exact issue as well. There is another thing that I have figured out if I remove my Mobile Uploads album, on the another upload attempt and it will make two different Mobile Uploads albums, one empty and one having the images. After that this will not upload anymore, occurring the same error as suggested .

I have even used removed my entire images and albums, and allow the device to generate all of things, but still the exact error after making two Mobile Uploads directories. I can get the images of friend's images albums, and their comments, but I am unable to get my own albums, or any comments tagged on those images, also ones which come as the alter message .

I got the fix. You know, you can go for the configuration of the images and that would fix the issue in this. It is the photo size. So move to the Blackberry Camera and then Click on the Options. Then resize the size of images: Medium (1024 x768). At least this was feasible for me.