Thread: Java-based call recorder for Nokia 2630

Java-based call recorder for Nokia 2630

I am going to do something unique but I am not sure about this. Actually, I require a Java-dependent call conversation recorder, which should be in out conversation recording, for Nokia 2630 which is running on series 40 operating system. Do you have any idea about this.. If so then please suggest me the name of that program and the reference to download that software.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Java-based call recorder for Nokia 2630

This can be possible in case if you are running with the proper and applicable phone for this very task because it is not provided for every series of the phone. Before going for any recorder software, you have to be sure that you have symbian handset then it can be possible to go for such type of software . There are a lot of application are available for Java based mobiles . But Still the Call Recorder is not available, keep on searching ...

Hi everyone , I require to create the java environment code to record the communication details between two calls.For instance, if I pick up the phone to get a call from another node to my X-lite softphone,i have to record this through the java.Do you have any idea about this task and is it possible to do ?please someone suggest me some URL with sample codes.

Just a bit to add to Doumbia, you can go for the applications at mosh.nokia.com and if you are really going for a bit in creation of the programs then you can right away to start with the best one and popular language known as python and also I have a demo of that code but would be available for you beep enabled .Please take a look at this code ..
    Attached Files Attached Files