Thread: Avast antivirus application causes Pirate bay to process slow

Avast antivirus application causes Pirate bay to process slow

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Avast antivirus application to be installed. The problem is that ever since I have installed the application the pirate bay site is working very slow. I do not know what could have been the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change to be processed. Hope to get a desired solution. It will be helpful.

Re: Avast antivirus application causes Pirate bay to process slow

The possibility could be that the application may have some issue well and this is the reason you are not able to get the things to process. It could be that the antivirus may be causing some problem as it may be blocking it well and this is the reason you are not able to get access well to the system and this is the reason you are not able to get the things to work or function well. So do process and function.

There is a possibility that the application may have some bug and it could be causing the problem. So do work out for the thing in order to make the things to be performed well. It would be better that you make the changes to be processed. Al you need to do is to check by making the reinstallation of the application. this will surely help you out in order to make the change.

It could be that many of the files have threats appended to the site. So in order to get it functioned well and make the issue to be sorted you need to check out for the change that is essential. I hope this will surely let the thing to be processed and work as required. So it would be better that you can make the change. All you need to do is to scan the system well and make it perform the task.

Check out well by installing the application under compatible mode. As it is been done you need to check for the change and function as required. It is essential that you perform for the thing. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then click on properties section. Now make the change to be performed or work as needed. This will really help you out and function that is needed.

You need to disable the process that is the firewall. It will then make the change to be worked and process for you as needed. Do work for the same and function as needed. Make the desired change that needs to be worked. I hope as it is been done you can then check for the thing and process. SO look for the security option that is been used. You need to work.