Thread: Saving Fillable Form as non-fillable PDF

Saving Fillable Form as non-fillable PDF

I require help for related to the LiveCycle. I have designed a form that will sent to quite a few people for filling out and once they fill this form then they have save this form in the normal pdf format so that it can be send to others for only the reading purpose. After that the form should come back to me. The thing I want to know how I can change the format to non changeable thing. In short I need help related to saving Fillable Form as non-fillable PDF.

Re: Saving Fillable Form as non-fillable PDF

The first thing you need to know is to buy the license for the Reader Extensions after that you will require a button through which you can lock down the things. I mean a button that will convert all the read and write format to only readable format. This can be done through a script generated code. After doing this you also need a script that will check that all the text is in the readable format.

There are many pdf converters available in the market. If you are saving that form in word then you can do it with Word to PDF converter software, you can easily convert Office doc to PDF. Word (docx) to PDF Converter is the best solution for converting Word to PDF, doc to PDF, text to PDF format. Convert PDF to Word and maintain the original layout of your PDF into editable Word document. Convert all the pages, or partial pages of Word documents to PDF file.

I am not having the idea related to programming aspect or the things related to the scripts but if you want to convert it for free then you can use the open office org. You just need to copy paste the document there and then click on the pdf icon. Not only the word document you can also convert the excel file or the power point presentation. Instead of paying utilize the software that are freely available.

I have a text in Word and I need to save in PDF. This is the text of a book (358 pages in A4). The process occurs normally, but the registration does not take into account that the first 3 pages or sometimes just one. In another test they gave me all the pages except endpapers and title. I am unable to understand what is happening. Anyone have a solution? I work on Mac. Thank you in advance.

The only solution for your problem is to buy the pdf converter. I am not confident but if you are using free utility then it must be having some sort of bug in that and the problem is you will not be able to find the solution for this problem. But if you buy the software for that purpose then you will get assured that your work will be done.