Thread: Lightroom 3 crash on import in ui.dll

Lightroom 3 crash on import in ui.dll

Recently i have installed the LightRoom 3 beta version application on my system. I got an error message while i was importing an image file the error which i got was "crash occurred in ui.dll". For your information i am using a dell inspiron desktop running with windows 7. The file was never imported and moreover the program crashed right after this so please tell me how to get rid of this error.

Re: Lightroom 3 crash on import in ui.dll

It appears your application files have been corrupted and you will have to reinstall the LightRoom 3. This will replace the corrupted files associated with the adobe lightroom 3 application which have been corrupted. If this does not resolve the problem then i would advice you to get your system restored to a point where your system was running absolutely fine.

Yous system is infected with a virus and hence some of the files have been infected and hence i would advice you to scan your system with the help of an antivirus application it appears as you do not have a good antivirus application i would recommend you to get the eScan antivirus application installed on your system.

After installing an Epson printer via the network have received the message: "Ui dll message: error version of UCF file" I've tried everything to uninstall it gives me the message: "Printer connection could not be removed. The print spooler service is not running". I tried to enter Safe Mode but I do not appear printers. The computer has a single user account named "Administrator."

This problem can occur if Winlogon.exe queries the registry key before Services.exe Mpr.dll have created. In Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Msgina.dll depends on Mpr.dll. Mpr.dll requires that the following registry key is present to be able to initialize:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ NetworkProvider \ HwOrder

This key is created when Services.exe starts. As Winlogon.exe starts at the same time as Services.exe, please consult the registry key before Services.exe Mpr.dll have created.

The error message is because a *. ucf is missing or corrupt. First checks the windows folder if any files with extension ucf and weighing, probably will be at 0 kb. Write the name of the file and look in the archives of the printer itself, is supposed to just replace it, and you will have solved the problem. Like do not say so or printer model can not know the *. ucf printer is damaged. A quick way to activate the print queue is to write to Start> Run: net start spooler.
    Let us know how you're doing.

Both Windows XP and 2000 store information about many of their functions in files known as dynamic link libraries or DLLs. The information about the DDL is stored in the Windows registry. When the input to register a DLL file is corrupted, the operating system may crash when opening files or Web pages. Fortunately, Windows own regsvr32.exe tool lets you re-enter the data in the DLL in the registry.