Thread: Meeting option for adobe licensed users

Meeting option for adobe licensed users

Hello,
    I registered my license to adobe, my account set up and my saved settings. I would like to know comments and how to create new meetings? And what will be the address of the new meetings? I have searched this in the adobe forums but no help. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Meeting option for adobe licensed users

Are you talking about the online meeting with the screen sharing option, for example? what is the version of the adobe suite you are using? Is it cs4 or cs5? And what program do you use then? These are the few question you will need to answer first to provide us some more information.

I have version Connect Pro Meeting (I think it CS5). I want to create a new online meeting where I put documents to share. I already did but I can not find how to get to the start screen that allows me to create a meeting. But the problem is that I have no idea what have to be done.

Once logged in, you will have a tab MEETING. From there, you can start a new meeting. Otherwise, you can access from the suite applications using the new option or CS Live FILE menu to share your screen. I guess one of the above solutions will help you. If you have any more problem regarding this topic then please let me know.

I am not an expert on the subject, but from memory, Acrobat.com has been updated recently with a host of new features. I guess "ConnectNow" has also benefited. To change the language, once logged in, click the HELP menu and select Account Settings. You will then have the choice of display language. I guess I am correct here.

Thank you very much for your help. Is much appreciated. In fact, I do found not my URL to access my account and the link which was been provided to me, also I was mis led to another link , of some other product which was not related to me, but now I have found what I have to do. Thank you for your replies.