Thread: Dreamweaver CS5 hangs on start

Dreamweaver CS5 hangs on start

I am not able to use Adobe Dreamweaver 5 in my system. I am trying to install that on Windows Vista. Somehow the setup was proper and there was no issue with the output. But after setup when I try to start the application it just freeze. I am not able to do anything. I am unable to open any file also. It just stuck on one place. I have to restart my pc to make it stop but still nothing happens. I hope there can be some way of fixing this problem.

To fix the first thing you have to do is try to find the minimum system requirement. And then only go ahead with troubleshooting part. Because if the system requirements are not enough to run the software then there is nothing you can do. Later you can start with removing Adobe Dreamweaver first and then re-installing it with another setup file. And then run it. If still it freezes then you have to add a few more ram sticks in your pc to use it.

I also think this issue is related to system requirement. You have to verify that once and test back again. I am quiet sure that will be enough to fix the issue. Buy adding few more ram you can boost the output and get stable performance. Most of the time it works and will not give you any error. Dreamweaver CS5 is an resource intensive app that will not perform well on any pc. You will need to decent system for that.