Thread: How to reverse Page Order in Acrobat Pro 9

How to reverse Page Order in Acrobat Pro 9

I have a PDF document from several dozen pages, but they are in reverse order (10, 9, 8 , 7 ...) There's a function to put that back in the correct order without having to thumbnails one after the other ? is this possible ? I should mention that I switched recently, I started to get along with Automator, but I have not yet begun to explore the world of scripts which currently seems to be another world, but it would be a good opportunity to put myself. Please help.

Re: How to reverse Page Order in Acrobat Pro 9

Double- click on your page number to access your header or footer
    page
    - Click on " Page Number " on the left, in the [ creation ] of
    " Tools of headers and footers "
    - Then "format page number "
    - tick "Following the previous section .

In XPress, you can install the extension PDF Filter is much more effective to PDFs . You 'll find it free on the site of XPress . For this Xtension works , we must of course have the full version of Acrobat with distilled . For fonts, use font of type 1 . You'll have fewer problems than with Truetype. And then once that Quark offers something free , you should take advantage . This is not to say that it lasts.

You need to install the PDF Filter: On the site of Quark " download " you choose the PDF Filter XTension that corresponds to your version of XPress. After downloading, you take the Xtension PDFFilter you slip into the XTension folder Xpress. Then there are three other system extensions that you slip in the file extension of your file system. You restart. You open XPress, you accept the contract license PDFfilter. You open any document Xpress. You're going in " commercial "and you choose " Export as PDF ... ". Here , XPress will ask you to locate your application distillation Acrobat . Once done, you're all good, you do all the PDFs you want. And you can make settings in the preferences of XPress.

You need to select File, Print then in the fields Scaling select Multiple pages per sheet and finally play on the parameters Pages per sheet and Page Order. You have an instant view of the result and whether you have a printer that makes two-sided or not, you will need ironing sheets by inverting. When you click on print and your choice of PDF printer , you must have checked the option leaves reversed . He'll just have to unchecked .

I have an idea , but it did not work : the last time I printed a PDF file , I reversed the order . So I printed a fictitious file, calling "in order ". No results after. Frankly I see it. If you ever have Acrobat, you can try to convert as max . to see if it is not the layout ( because there are frames, boxes etc) must do File> Print and then: [OPTIONS ] and uncheck the box " reverse " .