Thread: Error: "Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated."

Error: "Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated."

Hey guys !

Please help me out from this very issue. I am using Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional and received the following message as error Error: "Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated."

I have installed this properly without any single issues bu when I try to open it, the same error message getting occurred . I have already some official suggestion from the technical staff but but there is nothing working now. Anybody here are aware about the fix ?

Re: Error: "Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated."

I am also getting the same issue but not getting in the way as icha. I am getting this when any interaction with the internet and specially when printing to the Adobe PDF Printer from Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista, the error message displayed as "Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated. Click retry after activating Acrobat to continue printing." . Anyone have any suggestion regarding this.. Please help me out !!!!!

Re: Error: "Adobe PDF creation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated."

There is something going wrong because of the invalid internal configuration. You have to configure up the Adobe PDF printer as the default printer and it would be done as following :

1. Click on the Start menu > Settings > Printers And Faxes (Windows XP) or Start => Settings => Printers (Windows 2000).
    2. Make a right-click on the Adobe PDFand then select the option specified as Set As Default

Move the .tsf data file to the Desktop.

The Programs which scan can conflict with the activation procedure. Before you make activate your Adobe program, temporarily make disable the below suggested programs:

1- Virus protection programs (i.e., McAfee, Norton Anti-Virus)
    2- Firewall software (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security Suite)
    3- Software that stores removed files or deletes the temporary files from the PC (like Norton SystemWorks).

For guidelines on how to make disable or re-enable a software, just go through it's documentation. To make disable the firewall software, you have to contact with your system admin.

The Licensing Repair utility should be launched if the error message as “Licensing for this product has stopped working” is restricting an Adobe application from running it . The utility has been created to upgrade the licensing service and repair a license file for :
    1. Acrobat 8 and 9
    2. Creative Suite 3 and 4
    3. Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements
    4. Director
    5. Technical Communication Suite