Thread: Word 2010 on Windows 7: Flashpaper 2 problem

Word 2010 on Windows 7: Flashpaper 2 problem

I used to create PDFs with the help of this software called Flashpaper 2. Recently, I have done an upgradation to Windows 7 as well as to Word 2010. I want to know that whether there are any incompatibility problems with Word 2010 on Windows 7 because it seems that I am facing the Flashpaper 2 problem, since I have changed to this new operating system.

Re: Word 2010 on Windows 7: Flashpaper 2 problem

There is a need to assure whether the Flashpaper 2 problem is because of incompatibility or not. For this, you have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. You will get a list of all the components that are installed in your system. They will be sorted out in the form of compatibilities and incompatibilities. If any of these softwares will be listed among the incompatibilities, then you will have to use any other alternative in the place of that software.

I can assure you that there are no incompatibility issues with Word 2010 on Windows 7. This is because I am using this same software in my system, that is running Windows 7. I suppose that Flashpaper 2 has a problem with this operating system. There is no need to worry because of this. Simply start the application in the compatibility mode. I hope that this will help you to get rid of the situation.

Inorder to handle this particular problem or any other issues that can occur in Windows 7, it is required that one must have a dual boot system, while working with this operating system. I suggest you to install Windows XP as the other operating system. So, when you find that there are any such problems occurring in Windows 7, you can restart the system and load into Windows XP to eradicate the incompatibility in it..

One must always remember that the upgradation to any operating system as well as the updation of the softwares must be avoided. This is because it is possible that you can face situations like the Flashpaper 2 problem. It is required that you do a clean install of Windows 7 and then, check out using these softwares. If you are lucky enough, the you will not face any of the problems after the clean install.