Thread: New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles

New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles

Does anyone have any information that the New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles has been released or not? I have searched the internet and not able to get any results for the same.

If anyone knows about the same, then please provide the information about it. it would be very much helpful. All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are duly appreciated.

Re: New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles

I have checked out the official site of Adobe and have found out that the New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles has been posted by a member there. I suppose that you were not able to get the same on searching the internet because it has been posted recently. It takes some time for the new posts to be indexed on the internet. This is called as indexing.

The support of the New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles is available for the following operating systems:
    • Mac OS X
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows 7

The installation destinations for the above operating systems are given below:
    • Mac OS X: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
    • Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles
    • Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

It will be better if you do not switch to the New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles. The reason is that it is seen that most of the beta versions of the various applications and softwares are seen to have bugs and such other sorts of problems. So, I recommend you to wait until the full version of these profiles of Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" are released.

Thank you people for all your comments on the New Nikon D3 and D700 "Camera" v2 beta profiles. I know that there are bugs and other such issues with the beta versions of any application or software. I wanted the same because I was thinking that if I starting working with this beta version, then I can get used to the same.