Thread: Photographing electric arc welding

Photographing electric arc welding

I have heard that Adobe Photoshop can be used for setting the images in a way that they can be used for teaching and other such purposes. I am trying to create photographing electric arc welding for teaching such lessons to my students. Actually, I teach welding, so I was thinking to doing it in a creative manner. So, please help me with any suggestion that will help me to do so.

Re: Photographing electric arc welding

Inorder to do the photographing electric arc welding, you need to have the proper images, which I guess you may be having ready. Next, you have to download the particular version of the software, that is Photoshop CS, that suits the operating system that you are using. So, before downloading check out the system requirements of that version of the software.

For photographing electric arc welding, you have to capture the images through the camera. I suggest you to use a filter while capturing the images because there is a possibility of the arc damaging the camera. Anyways, it depends upon you in the mode that you want to shoot. If you shoot in the manual mode the image wont be perfect. If you use the auto mode, then you will already get the correct position of the image and thus, it will be captured as you require.

If you are new to Adobe Photoshop, then it is required that you must refer to the guide, that will allow you to get acquainted with the entire application. You can get the guides at the official site of Adobe also. I can assure you that you will be able to use the application in a very creative manner when you go though the entire guide. If you are not able to understand any particular feature, then just let me know about it.

I have got this guide for support on Adobe Photoshop from the official site. I am currently studying the same. I guess I can do a lot of implementation to make my presentation attractive and interesting to my students. If I get stuck at any point while creating the presentation, then I will reply here about the problem. I hope that I will get help to get rid of the same.