Thread: Strange system log error from Photoshop CS4

Strange system log error from Photoshop CS4

I continuously getting such strange system log error from Photoshop CS4. It comes after a while when going with the PS CS4. I used to chance the memory configuration and scratch disc to find that if that helped but no success at all .

I also have checked my RAM entire that I am using for my system for any bugs related to this. 16GB in my Mac Pro Intel OS X 10.5.6 and all of things is updated to the newest included Adobe applications .
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Strange system log error from Photoshop CS4

I checked your attached file and found something as "malloc" which does sound as a contracted form of Memory Allocation .Would you tell me something about the system configuration means what are your current memory con figuration ? Cache levels and all ? How did you test the RAM? is it from Apple provided RAM or anything else ?

Have you used any of the extensions just as disabling the scratch compression, or Bigger Tiles? You should go for the official site Adobe and they have tagged the appropriate and useful FAQs for this problem. you can be able to reconfigure the settings from this very position ..

Photoshop work upon the specification of random-access memory (RAM) to process image information. The enough RAM availability to Photoshop, the quicker Photoshop can process image information. Other than this, you should open the applications and startup programs decrease the amount of memory capability available for the Photoshop. Getting exit form the applications or startup components, you are not using makes more memory available to Photoshop. For allocation of more memory to the Photoshop, you should go for the steps specified below :

1. Select Photoshop => Preferences => Performance.
    2. From the Memory Usage field , increase the allow the Photoshop application to use percentage, and the after click on OK button .
    3. Restart the Photoshop.

Absolutely right !!! The performance of Adobe Photoshop CS5 and CS4 is fluctuated and handles mostly through the available random-access memory (RAM) and processor speed, you have connected . Other factors can also affect performance,like as the options you choose, your workflow, and your operating system as well as hardware configuration. Optimizing your operating system and hardware configuration also provides the performance benefits of different applications. The maximum file size Photoshop CS5 and CS4 support is 300,000 x 300,000 pixels, except for PDF files, that are still constrained by a 30,000 x 30,000 pixel, and a 200 x 200 inch ranges . The File size capability for Photoshop CS5 and CS4:

• PSD files: 2 GB
    • TIFF files: 4 GB
    • PSB files: 4 Exabytes
    • PDF files: 10 GB
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

The tasks in this one part of the troubleshooting can help you fix the most common system associated errors. Before doing any of these jobs , you have to back up entire personal documents (for instance , Photoshop CS4 PSD files that you have created). Always reboot the computer system after a system error comes up to refresh its memory. Continuing for this task without rebooting the system may compound the issue.

I am running with another Mac Pro with 100% exact similar setup. It goes well. Its the same clone HD that I work upon the Mac Pro with the issues. I have purchased 2 Mac Pro which is same and has been completed 8 month before and they are 100% set up the same accept for the Radeon 3870 in my Mac Pro. But I have already checked for that as I stated and swapped back the stock 2600 to check.

So it is a little strange actually . One Mac Pro goes proper but in case of other don't go in that way ?? once again thanks for your suggestion .