Thread: Photoshop CS3 issue with Pen tool stimulate pressure not working

Photoshop CS3 issue with Pen tool stimulate pressure not working

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Photoshop CS3 application and the problem is with the Pen tool as the stimulate pressure is not functioning. I do not know what could have been the thing. Please do work and make the necessary aspects to be worked. I want to get rid of the problem and make the thing to function well.

Re: Photoshop CS3 issue with Pen tool stimulate pressure not working

The problem could be with the application. You need to work by making the resinstallation of the application. This will surely let you to get the desired change to be functioned. It will surely let you to get the things to make work and function. So it would be better that you resolve it by removing the application and then making the installation of new copy.

I found out that when my computer is in stand by mode or hibernation the tool do not work well when been regained back. I perform a restart and it did work again then. So it would be better that you perform the act and then look for the change. This will surely let you to get the desired change and make the aspects to be worked. This will surely help you and process for the required thing.

There is a way through which you can make the thing to work. you need to get a fresh copy and then make the installation of the application well. it will be better and you can then make the change that is essential. It will be helpful. Do work for the same and process for the act. I suppose you can then make the tool to function and work well. It will be very much essential and hence you can get to a proper output.

I would recommend you to get the application to be downloaded in safe mode. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded applications. It would be better that you perform for the act and make the desired thing to be function. So do work and then process for the same. It will surely let you to function and make the change. I hope the application will work well.

There is another way through which you can make the change and process well as needed. All you need to do is to check out for the thing that is by performing a clean boot. Now you need to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is been done it is essential that will surely let you to take the change that is needed. It will surely let the things to get implemented. Disable the service and restart the system.