Thread: Using vanishing point filter, Photoshop crashes in windows 7

Using vanishing point filter, Photoshop crashes in windows 7

I get an error every time I start telling me something like "One or more components of Photoshop could not be loaded. Reinstall the software", I tried reinstalling, but the problem is always the same. One more thing if I am using vanishing point filter, Photoshop crashes in windows 7. Hopefully on a version that you buy one does not encounter such problems! If possible provide the solution for this problem.

Re: Using vanishing point filter, Photoshop crashes in windows 7

If your Photoshop crashes in windows 7 at the time of choosing the vanishing point then there is a problem with your drivers, you just need to update the drivers for your system and then in window 7 if you have chosen Windows 7 Aero theme in the personalization settings then you need to change the personalization settings to Windows 7 Basic. I am sure that this will definitely help you.

I think on a purchased version you will have the same problem. This is a problem with your Adobe folder (prefs or support) or Photoshop, I think looking at how to completely uninstall and then install properly for a clean version. I have also heard that they have bypassed the problem caused by the update. That does not mean it has been resolved by Apple.

I searched a bit in Photoshop, but I found nothing about the pen settings in the application. Otherwise, the Wacom settings are set correctly, since it works on CS5. Could you tell me where to set the pen in the application? I looked in the settings of the pen and the cursor in the preferences, etc, and I found nothing like that. Thank you for your answer anyway.

People like you who rush headlong to the novelty while four hours or four minutes) after they are lost and wondering what it is not unusual at all! It's just that I am in school for computer graphics. There, they are the CS5 like I am having. As I redirect, I prefer to start working on a final version rather than "dwell" on the CS5.

All schools are at war against Adobe, not the "private-private" if you see what I mean. After that it depends what you worry: if you're full 64bit and want to gain speed, then yes optimization CS5 is yours. I like their change of policy towards students but for what is on the "gas factory". I mean it totally depends on you what you want to achieve at what price.
    Last edited by Avikshit Sinha; 12-07-2010 at 09:42 AM.

I mean precisely the integration of 3D in Photoshop for example. Well I want to say that this tool has nothing to do there but hey, I will get old kid so I will pass this point. For the rest, it regards the extras Adobe lays miraculously and which become the selling points. It's marketing, ok but more and more vicious among them. Anyway, the poor, they know they have the grip on the world of desktop publishing, so they are having a field day.