Thread: CS5 "A problem occured while extracting some files"

CS5 "A problem occured while extracting some files"

Whenever i try to install the update for the CS5 which i have downloaded before some days. Whenever i click on the downlaoded updates exe file the extraction process appears to be going about 99 % and then it stops after giving an error message "A problem occured while extracting some files check your disk space" in CS5. Please tell me how can i get this problem solved.

Re: CS5 "A problem occured while extracting some files"

Try to download the updation file using a different browser from which you may have used initially. I would recommend you to download and install the update using the Mozilla Firefox Browser. This browser may help you since i have downloaded my updates using this browser only and they are working absolutely fine.

It must first download update files via firefox (via internet explorer nothing is downloaded). then follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    • Once downloaded, disconnect from the Internet and perform the installation.
    • Once installed, go to c: / WINDOWS/system32/macromed/flash / .
    • Double click on Flashutil9b.exe
    • An update is done and asks you to restart the PC.
    • And then it works.

I tried to download adobe flash player 9, it asks me to install an activex control, the system tells me it is OK, but Adobe still does not Flash Player small cross in the boxes, I can not open. I did the reset to day. I'm not very gifted in computer science, and I do not know what to do, thank you for giving me a hand.

Follow the instructions mentioned below:
    1. First make a restore point if you're sure your PC is healthy in body and spirit.
    2. Then you do a test with CCleaner.
    3. You select your program and (run the uninstall).
    4. Then you restart the computer.
    5. You reminders CLEANER TAB and Analysis (start cleaning until you get 0).
    6. Then TAB Errors (backup the registry by default).

Dr. V Guest

To disable all the nonessential extensions they are located in the folder of the Elements of connecting user accounts you need to press Shift while you restart the computer. By pressing the Shift key, after this you can disable all applications found in the Elements folder opening. Now the adobe bridge.

Manually delete everything that was related to Adobe Acrobat (Even the dlls that made the resistance) and then serving also manually (regedit) the register all keys containing Adobe Acrobat and Adberdr. Now reinstall the browser and simply open the adobe website it will suggest you to install the flash player.

I experienced the same problem, well; at least the same words popped up when I tried installing.

All I ended up doing was downloading the files to desktop and from my computer; searched for adobe flash. When the long list of adobe files popped up, I scrolled down until I find the red icon with "set up" as the title. Clicked on that and it installed.

^^ Hope this helps someone