Thread: Photoshop displays wrong colors when monitor is calibrated

Photoshop displays wrong colors when monitor is calibrated

I am a photographer and I have to calibrate my monitor with the problem with Belinea 102030W Blue Eye Pro. I got an ICC profile that I applied to my screen (Display Properties / Settings / Advanced / Color Management / Add). So far no problem, the problem is with Photoshop. How do I set the software to process my photos so reliable? Is it consistent or should I leave all the settings for Photoshop RGB or sRGB profiles? I just want to know that why Photoshop displays wrong colors when monitor is calibrated

Re: Photoshop displays wrong colors when monitor is calibrated

You have calibrated your screen and is perfect, it true colors. If you can calibrate your printer too, you'll be sure to draw what you see on the screen. For Photoshop, I suggest you opt for the RGB working space - ECI-RGB-V2 - downloadable from the site of the CIS download section. You'll find the profile in the party named "Working space profiles" For the CMYK ISO COATED COATED V2 and V2 Iso 300% it will be useful for conversion to commercial printing in photography but not I think they have printers that speak (or understand) the RGB (ask the printer or lab in case of doubt) and at worst, they make the conversions themselves according to the profiles of their printers.

Especially not to choose the profile created for your screen, it is only for your screen, nothing else. You need a printing profile, or via a calibration of your personal printer or through the creation of one (or) profile (s) via a custom provider of such services. I think you must take some good information on colorimetric, profiles and their uses. To test the format, you can view it with a destination profile to get an overview of the output on the device where the printing will be done. Either the printer profile for your printer profile is the lab where do you draw your pictures.

A test (and therefore the display test) is supposed to show you (if you have the destination of device profile) how your picture will be output on this device. Example: You want to take your pictures and you Photoweb in their profile. You then select it as a display test. The custom option lets you select a profile that is not present in the list.

So for my case (photos mainly for offset printing) should I select my profile sRGB calibration screen or keep? Because since I select my profile screen in format test "or" RGB monitor " is the "mess", with a color difference between my fairly consistent picture in Photoshop and after recording. Whereas before, I did not account for all that, and I have never had any problems with printers, I feel that the more I learn, the more confused and at this level.

You mean you do the picture to be printed in magazines, folders, advertising or other? If so, you should option for a display of CMYK from the machine that will print. At worst, simply opt for CMYK, but certainly not the profile of your screen. This profile is not an output profile, but a display profile, it should be used ONLY for your monitor in the color management of your system.