Thread: InDesign export to RTF and poor JPEG quality

InDesign export to RTF and poor JPEG quality

I am having a query regarding which i wanted to know. Actually i am using the InDesign CS4 and InDesign CS5 and both of them are showing the poor quality inline jpgs when they are exporting to RTF. I had also gone through the InDesign CS3 which is not changing the exported jpg quality. So is there any thing that will work with the issue of yours. Thanks in advance.

Re: InDesign export to RTF and poor JPEG quality

I don't think so it is possible you should have to use the some of the setting while exporting the ipeg file. I have no idea about the setting but just asking you to check the setting of the exporting which might be not set up properly and that is why reducing the quality of the JPEG file. Hope this will work with the issue of yours.

The JPG format of the picture is dependent on the glossy file format which is bad then the GIF. So if you are trying to export the file in the Indesign then this could be the obvious behavior of the JPG to change the quality while exporting the file. You can get rid of this by using the PSD image in ID layout then you will not get any quality issue.

If you are getting the low quality while exporting then you might be not set the exporting of the file quality to the High Quality that is why you are getting the low quality. So if you can then change the quality of the file exporting and get rid of the issue. For that just get to the View menu > Display Performance > High Quality. That's it!!!!!!

If nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then you should visit the Adobe Forum which is having the solution for your problem that you are going through. The forum is based on the customer support for the adobe which solved the problem of the user of Adobe. So go through the same to work with it.

I have gone through the detail of yours which is regarding the InDesign export to RTF and poor JPEG quality and let me tell you that i am having enough knowledge to get rid of the issue of mine that you are talking about. I can now work with the issue of mine. So many thanks to all for helping me out with the issue of mine.

I too am having this issue. aamirKhan, have you been able to solve the problem? If so, how? Thanks in advance.

JPG is called a lustrous file format, it is achievable the worst option next to GIF. Believe using PSD images in your ID layouts, then there shouldn't be any quality issues on export. Not that it should matter, make sure you select the View menu > Display Performance > High Quality command before exporting (even though that's only supposed to upshot the screen display) According to me, there is no setting to control JPG compression on export.