Thread: World Cup Live stream leads to Flash player 10.1 to crash

World Cup Live stream leads to Flash player 10.1 to crash

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed upgraded the flash player to 10.1 and the problem is that when I watch World Cup live with streaming video flash player hangs. I do not know what could be the issue. It used to work fine with Flash player 10. Please help me out and make the desired change to be implemented. It will be helpful.

Re: World Cup Live stream leads to Flash player 10.1 to crash

As you said you have upgraded the flash player it could be the problem that you are facing. You should have made a clean install of the application and then check for the issue. It would be better that you perform for the thing and function as needed. So do work and process for the feature. It will surely let you to get to a proper conclusion and make the desired change that is needed. It will make the thing to work as required.

There is another way through which you can make the associated aspects to be functioned. You need to make the change that is by uninstalling the pack and then work with the application that Flash player 10 which you work. It would be better that you get the aspects to be worked and process as needed. This will then make the embedded things to be work and perform. So function and make the change you need to.

You need to disable the hardware acceleration that would be working. As it is done you may then be able to work or process with the video. So do check and make the desired things to be implemented and work for the thing. It is better that you get the issue to be worked and check for the ailment that is needed. It is essential and necessary that the compatibility should be coped.

It would be better that you check out for the change that is you need to make use of Flash player 10. It will be helpful for you and you can then make the desired change to be implemented and process for the change and function. It would be be better that you process for the change and make the implementation that is needed. This will really help you out and function as needed. Do check.

Its basically the problem with the plugins that is been downloaded to Firefox. It may be not responding well with the application and hence in order to make the thing to work or process as required you need to check by reinstalling the plugins and make the changes that needs to be implemented. It will be helpful. So do process and check for the same.