Thread: White screen while playing Youtube Videos in full screen mode

White screen while playing Youtube Videos in full screen mode

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp 32 bit. I have upgraded the latest flash player plugins. The problem is that when I play a video on Youtube or megaupload on full screen mode I get a white screen page and no video output. I can receive only the audio. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the desired change and work well. It will be helpful.

Re: White screen while playing Youtube Videos in full screen mode

This will probably a issue with the application that is you need to check out for the change that is the web browser is not able to support well or make the necessary change that is required. It could be that the plugin is not able to work or support. So do check for the thing and make the installation to be done well. This will surely let you to get to a proper ailment and process as needed.

You need to stop the hardware acceleration if in use. This is the reason that you need to check for the aspect and make the ailment to be implemented. This will surely let you to get to a proper ailment and make it function as required. This is necessary and you can then make the implementation as needed. Do process and work for the thing. It will surely let you to a better conclusion.

You can check out for the change that is needed. All you need to do is to follow certain steps as mentioned as below:

• You need to right click in the youtube video
    • Then you will get settings option and you can then make selection of Flash Player popup that arises
    • Uncheck the Hardware acceleration
    • Now close the window.

By disabling the hardware acceleration it do help you out well and make the necessary change that needs to be implemented. It will be better. You can then process for the same and function as needed. This is really helpful and you can then make the desired change that is needed. It will surely let you to get the change that is needed. I hope you may then be able to work with the same.

smile Re: White screen while playing Youtube Videos in full screen mode

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    You can check out for the change that is needed. All you need to do is to follow certain steps as mentioned as below:

• You need to right click in the youtube video
    • Then you will get settings option and you can then make selection of Flash Player popup that arises
    • Uncheck the Hardware acceleration
    • Now close the window.
    This worked for me, thank you very very much.