Thread: Flash player 10.1 not installed

Flash player 10.1 not installed

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp pro. I have had Flash player 10 before and then it asked for an update. Now I uninstalled the application from the control panel and installed the new version. It said that installation was successful but I am not able to see any sign of being the application installed. Please help me out so that I can work well or process for the thing. It would be better.

Re: Flash player 10.1 not installed

The problem could be with the firewall that your system is working with. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary and essential that you make the firewall deactive and then check out for the change. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion. It would be better that you check for the aspect and make the necessary change. So do process and function as required. It will be helpful.

There could be a possibility that the application you have installed is not proper or may not have responded well. It would be better that you get the proper installer pack and make it install to the system as needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired change as required. So do process and function for the thing. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion and make the desired change.

Check out for any add ons or shockwave objects been installed. It may be due to those elements that the flash is not getting executed and you are not able to work well for the thing. So do process and function as needed. You may then be able to work with the thing as needed. It would be better that you perform for the change and make the implementation by removing the add on contents.

I faced the same problem before and I found out that it was the Antivirus application that is AVG which was restricting me to get access or make the flash player to work well. It would be better that you process for the change and make the essential things to be functioned. It would be much better that you get the changes to be done and uninstall or make the application to be deactivated.

You can make the change to be worked well and that is by getting another copy of the application to be downloaded. This will really help you out to make the desired change that needs to be worked. It is necessary that you perform for the change. So in order to make the change that is needed. It will be helpful as this will surely let you to get the changes. Do check out.