Thread: Photoshop CS5 Very Slow

Photoshop CS5 Very Slow

I installed a version of CS5 that my boss gave me nicely on my Macbook Pro. The MacBook Pro is a bit as it boosted to 4GB of ram two cons of origin. When using Photoshop CS5 is very slow (several seconds to a replacement texture with the tool "Room"), rather than the CS4 I would therefore like to know if it was the new version is more greedy or whether the problem lies elsewhere. Thank you.

Re: Photoshop CS5 Very Slow

I've got a very good experience with Adobe, I bought their software package that was with another of their product with the access key has never worked. Try to have the support has been hell, after several emails and redirects to their page using "custom" I was told that I had to dial up their offices. He would pay my pocket a long distance for a product downloaded and paid for on their site! I do not even tell you their arrogance. SO it might be a hardware issue and hence i would suggest you to reinstall the application and check if the problem persists simply call the customer care.

Downloaded That may be the reason. I bought the CS4 Production (which comes with Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere) canned, store, and I never had a problem. Personally, I will never buy anything online, let alone without getting a box with discs that I can touch, manipulate. It's not green? Damn, I want a box. Same thing for games, movies or even music.

Also, I look forward to try CS5. Photoshop CS5 looks disgusting! After Effects and Premiere, I do not really know what's new by cons ....

With few exceptions, the 32-bit wins - including the spinning action - but also sometimes the 64-bit to do a little or a lot better. As a result the 64-bit operations come to an end after 27.5 seconds against 38.6 seconds in 32-bit. However the limited progress achieved by the management of CS5 multithreaded. It does not matter on filters that run in just a few seconds, but on other, heavier, the software still can not exploit all the hearts in attendance.