Thread: Making MP3 files for Acrobat 9

Making MP3 files for Acrobat 9

I want to know whether it is possible for making MP3 files for Acrobat 9. I have got the information the vocal can be recorded from the Microphone. I want to add my own voice in my system and upload onto the internet.

If anyone has the information if it can be done and how to do it, then please reply here about the same. Thanks for any suggestion in advance. Does it depend upon the operating system that I am using? Anyways, my computer is running Windows XP.

Re: Making MP3 files for Acrobat 9

You have got the correct information that you can record your own sound Acrobat 9, that is via the microphone. But, making MP3 files for Acrobat 9 is not possible. This is because after the recording the files are saved with the extension of WAV. This means that you will get a file of this format. There is no need to worry because almost all the music players support this particular file format.

Even if it is not possible for making MP3 files for Acrobat 9, you can get the same format from the wav file. Just download a converter called TOTAL AUDIO CONVERTER. It is the best audio converter available in the market, according to me. Actually, it supports almost all the file formats. So, you can convert this Wav file to an MP3. I hope that this will solve the problem that will be encountered.

Acrobat 9 embeds WAV as well as WMA files, but not MP3. Anyways, if you want an MP3 file of the sound that you are recording, the a converter will help as in the above reply. You must be well versed with the Windows Media Player. Acrobat 9 has such a player, that can be used to play all the recordings that are created with the help of this application. Just let me know if you require some more information.

Thank you for helping me with the technique that can be used as making MP3 files for Acrobat 9 is not possible. I have downloaded the total video converter and have tried recording my voice via the microphone. I converted the wav format in MP3 too. There were no problems while doing the same. Anyways, if I get stuck anywhere while recording and converting the main part of my audio, then I will let you guys know about the same.