Thread: Issues with Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 9

Issues with Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 9

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Adobe Acrobat 9 pro and Office 2010. The problem is that office 2010 will not work well with acrobat 9. I do not know what could have caused the problem? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a solution and process as needed.

Re: Issues with Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 9

The problem will be with the application. You need to check out for the thing so that the application will be helpful and can get the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check for the application that is some bug may be appended. So in order to process for the same uninstall the application and then make the installation of the fresh copy of the same. It will be helpful and you can then ge the execution to be done.

There are chances that the compatibility may play the role for it. So in order to process or work for the thing you need to check out and get the implementation done that is by making the installation of the application under compatible mode for Windows XP. This can be done by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section make the changes. It will be helpful.

The compatibility issue can be resolved well. All you need to do is to check out for the desired change that is by performing a clean boot and then making the installation of the application. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is been done you need to work out well by choosing Hide All Microsoft service under the selective startup tab. Disable them and make the system to be restart. It will be helpful.

You need to remove the office 2010 application and then make the desired change. It will surely let you to get the change that is needed. Do work and process for the change and function. It will surely let you to get the amendments to be implemented. So do work and function. I hope it will surely help you out.