Thread: Highlighting images on Acrobat 9 Pro

Highlighting images on Acrobat 9 Pro

I have a Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro application installed to the desktop which is working with Windows Vista. I want to know about highlighting the image on Acrobat 9 pro. I have no idea about the same. I know highlighting the text can be done using tool but do not know about the image. Please help me out so that I can work well and make the desired thing to be implemented as needed.

Re: Highlighting images on Acrobat 9 Pro

Make use of Rectangle tool. It will be helpful for you and can make the changes that is required. It will be helpful and you can then make the essential aspects to be processed. Do work out and check out for the thing. It would be better as you can then make the image to be highlighted. Do process as required and get the required implementation to be functioned. You can then make the changes as needed.

There is another tool that is Polygon. You can also make use of the same. Eben this tool is essential and can be in use to make the desired change to be functioned or worked. Do process for the change and make the amendments as needed. All you need to do is to work out by by selecting the tool and then dragging the cursor over the image part that want to highlight. It will work well.

There are application available which can be used to make the image to be highlighted. All you need to do is to check for the change that is needed and make the possible change that is required. It would be better and you can thus process for the act. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired aspects to be performed. So function as needed and look for the application that is available on Google.

You can check out on Help option of the application and get the desired information that you need. So do check for the same and work as needed. It will be helpful for you can can process for the desired change that is needed. It will provide the required info that you need in order to work and make it function as needed. So check out for the output.

The rectangle tool is the thing through which you can make the image to be highlighted. This will surely let you to a better conclusion and it would really help you to sort the associated change. This will let the thing that you need to work and make the possible implementation. So do process for the change and work as required.