Thread: Indesign CS5 Crashes placing Multiple Pics

Indesign CS5 Crashes placing Multiple Pics

I have installed Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit on my computer system and it has a support of core i7 950 and 12 GB DDR3 Ram. I am trying to add multiple pics using the new multiple frame tool then there is no problem but when i am selecting all the pics and then press the FIT TO Frame Propertionally button, It crashes. What is the problem over here?

Re: Indesign CS5 Crashes placing Multiple Pics

This seems to be the problem causing because of the wrong installation on your windows computer system. I think you have made a some mistake while installing this software on your system because of which it is getting crashed when you are using any of their heavy loaded functions. I think you need to install this software again on your system.

I have seen this same problem on my Indesign when i try to select the multiple images then it directly gets crash. I have noticed that this software does not gets crashed when i select an images one by one. So i am not just not getting an issue as where could be the problem over here. So i think this must not be a problem with the software installation.

I think you have to tweak a little bit for using this function on your windows system for using the FIT TO Frame Propertionally feature of InDesign. You must try using the shortcut for doing the same thing on your machine which can be done by pressing the CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+C. If this also does not works then i guess you should try doing the same thing by increasing the number of images. Start with the two images first.