Thread: Adobe acrobat reader 9 problem saving forms and copying photos

Adobe acrobat reader 9 problem saving forms and copying photos

I am right now using Adobe Acrobat 6 in my Windows system. I am working on a form where I had added some data. Now I am not able to copy text from that. I had saved that from properly. The same is working in a different computer. I am also facing certain issue while exporting files. I had created some pdf files from word and when I export them to pdf Adobe takes out a long to read. It spoils the alignment also. Is there a better alternative.

Re: Adobe acrobat reader 9 problem saving forms and copying photos

You can simply upgrade your version to the newest one. The most recent is Acrobat Reader 9. The free Adobe Reader is probably the most popular PDF reader around the world and is now on almost any computer as standard. Also in the latest version continues to be a variety of functions for opening and sharing of PDF documents is provided. Example, you can easily fill out PDF forms and then print.

There are some more programs which will provide you work with not restrictions. Some pdf file are protected and you are restricted to copy test from that. But you can use Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader 6 for the same. You can view the files and even copy the text from the same. The other thing you can do is save the file to word format and then checkback. Try some other pdf reader.

Acrobat Reader is only a pdf viewer. Although it is only a viewer of PDF files, this software has the gift of slowing down most machines putting a lot of time to open. There are much better alternative available. One fo the most widely used tool is Foxit Reader. With 20MB Adobe Reader is sometimes very frustrating to download especially if only briefly to view a PDF document.

There is much lighter tool for that. It is called as Sumatra PDF. A very light free to use software which consumes just 1M of your hard disk. This viewer does not require installation which means you can simply drag it onto your USB drive. It also offers you advanced features for pdf editing. The portable pdf reader provides you zoom options, a full-screen playback and navigation shortcuts for keyboard.

I am not using Acrobat Reader, in that place I am using eXPert PDF Reader. It is nice suite and it adds an original touch the user for the interface where you can customize the same via various themes. The only issue with this tool is that if you are using a trail version of the same then i will automatically add a watermark to the image. Or else in the paid version there image is quiet clear.

I will too recommend you to use Foxit Reader. The best part of this tool is that it offers a fully customizable toolbar. By this it is possible to open multiple files in different tabs. You can then directly email them from there and also watch them in full screen mode. It is really very fast in opening up files. It is quiet easy to create shortcuts in that and you can also work on certain parts of a documents.