Thread: After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript

After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript

I am new to Adobe Photoshop CS4 as well as After Effects. I needed to know whether After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript is available or not. The reason for this query is that I am not able to find the same in my case. It is available in PS, but not in After Effects.

I would also like to know if a console or a scripting logger is also available as the same in PS? Any help on this topic is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript

I guess that you need to get a guide that will help you to provide with all the information including if After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript is available or not. For this purpose, you will have to go to the official site of Adobe and search for the same there. You will get all the detailed information from this guide. If you cannot get any specific information, then just let me know about it.

I was having the same query if After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript is available or not. This was because the older version of this application had the particular feature. As users get used to a specific feature in the current version, they expect the same to be present in the new version being released.

I have checked out about the feature that you are talking about with this new version and it is unavailable.

As the After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript is not available with the new version, there is only one method that can be used to get the same back. You need to request about this feature to the officials. Since, they already know about the feature, they are aware about its benefits too. So, no need to mention about that. Simply send them a request and you will get a new version with this feature soon.

If you are requesting about the After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript to the officials, then make sure that you do the request in an official manner only, the best way is the mail. They will respond to you about their decision about the feature in the same manner. There is a possibility that they will ask for a poll to check out the number of users who need this particular feature.

Thank you for providing all your suggestions and comments on the After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript. It is bad to know that I was searching for a feature that is not available with this application.

Anyways, I will be mailing the officials for the request of this particular feature in the new version that has been released. I hope that they accept the request and respond back with a new version, that has this feature.

330303 Guest

for i am new.so i need to get a guide that will help me to provide with all the information including if After Effects Object Library in ExtendScript is available or not.thanks a lot.