Thread: Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments

Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments

My computer is running Windows XP operating system. I want to know how people have experienced by using Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments. This is because I have been having a very unusual experience. I used to use the adjustments such as crop, color, cripples and so on for every image that I used to export.

Well, yesterday I was in a hurry and I exported the image simply without using any of the adjustments. At this time, I found out that that particular image has much less cripples from the ones for which I use the adjustments.

Does anyone has such type of experience? Kindly share all your views and comments as soon as possible.

Re: Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments

It has to be noted that it does not depend upon on Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments. You must have exported an image of a better quality than the previous ones, in which you used the adjustments. So, this is just a normal experience. You need not worry because of this. It would not have mattered even if you would have used the adjustments with this image.

I guess that you must have not done the LR adjustments in the previous images and this is why you got more cripples in it. As mentioned in the above post, there must be no problems like color issues or cripples in the latest image that you exported. So, not doing the LR adjustments for the Lightroom export did not affect the quality of the same. So, there is a need to do the adjustments in a professional manner.

If you still have some confusion about Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments, then I guess that you have to get a guide on how to go about using this software. You will have to go to the official site of Adobe and there, you will be able to get an entire guide on this software or even the particular options that are available in this particular software.

I have downloaded a guide that is helping me to solve the problem about Lightroom exporting without LR adjustments. Anyways, thanks for all the help that you guys have provided. Actually, I am getting the problem with almost all the images because of which I had the particular query. Well, I am having this guide now, so no issues. I will ask for any help if I am confused anywhere.